Most IT Engineers Can’t Subnet…here’s why…
Understanding IP Subnetting is a vital skill for every IT engineer and yet most don’t know how to do it or go about it completely the wrong way. Once you understand a few simple techniques of this subnetting tutorial, you can actually easily subnet any IP address in your head.
Does this sound familiar?
- “I have to use a subnet calculator to work it out”
- “I can’t pass my exams because I am too slow at subnetting”
- “I keep failing technical interviews because I can’t subnet”
- “I’m overwhelmed as to where to start”
- “I worry about looking stupid at work if there is a subnetting fault on the network”
This is where Subnetting Secrets comes in. When I left the police force and went into IT I used to dread subnetting but when I was forced to write some notes to teach a class one day I stumbled across an easy way to subnet. If you can count to eight in your head then you can use my method explained in this subnetting tutorial to:
- Learn to subnet
- Pass exams with ease
- Answer technical interview questions with confidence
- Quickly troubleshoot subnetting issues at work
- Easily work out a simple subnetting design for your office network
- and much more…
The techniques taught in this subnetting tutorial have been tried and tested by myself to learn to subnet, pass my MCSE, A+, Network+, CCNA, CCNP and many other non-IT exams as well as easily pass interviews for Cisco and BT. They have been used by many other students to effectively study for and pass their exams also. I know they will help you too.
What’s Included in the subnetting tutorial?
Subnetting Secrets includes:
- Over 40 subnetting lessons in the pdf
- Network design tips
- The long and short way to subnet
- VLSM lessons
- Wildcard masking tips for access lists and OSPF
- Over 27 videos on subnetting and design
- Binary and hex primer
- Exam style questions
- How to subnet in your head in seconds
- and much more…
This course hasn't been reviewed yet.