Simply the fastest way to learn to program on a Mac or Windows - either with the industry-standard Delphi system or with the free Lazarus and Free Pascal you can learn cross-platform programming the easy way. Just drag-and-drop, click and code!
This course will teach you the Object Pascal language, which is used not only by Lazarus but also by the well-established Delphi programming system. The knowledge you gain will give to entry to the world of commercial application development using Lazarus or Delphi.
What you will learn:
- The fundamentals of programming - from the ground up
- Object orientation - its principles and practice
- The Object Pascal language - for neat, elegant, maintainable programming
- Cross-platform development - for Windows, Mac or even for Linux
Who should take the course
- Beginners - if you’ve never coded before, you can learn pascal step by step
- This Pascal programming tutorial is also feasible for those Programmers who’ve used other languages - Ruby, Python or Java but want to extend their knowledge? This is for you!
- Cross-platform developers - with Lazarus and Free Pascal, write on one OS, compile on a different one!
This course hasn't been reviewed yet.
Most Popular Udemy Courses