Are you interested in pursuing a career in counseling?
- Prepare for a rewarding career in a growing health care sector.
- Empower yourself to empower the people who need it the most.
- Focus your skills on a specialization where you can make a difference in your community.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL: 866-808-6693
- Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Graduate Certificate in Addictions
- Graduate Certificate in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Applied Behavior Analysis Postbaccalaureate Certificate
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Postbaccalaureate Certificate
- Master of Science in Educational Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Development
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- After volunteering for years at a child advocacy center, Melissa Bowermaster earned a spot as executive director of the organization once she had completed her bachelor’s degree in human services. "I am part of the social network of good, and I’m very proud of the positive change that we’re bringing about."
Every Credit Counts Scholarship
Kaplan University has established the Every Credit Counts Scholarship for new students enrolling in Kaplan University’s undergraduate degree programs.
Pass the Torch Scholarship
Kaplan University has established the Pass the Torch Scholarship for new online students enrolling in Kaplan University’s bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
Kaplan University has established the President’s Grant for new students enrolling in Kaplan University’s select undergraduate degree programs.
The funds you receive from outside scholarships could directly reduce the cost of your education. Kaplan University encourages you to seek out private sources for scholarship aid.
We are a different school of thought®. Founded in 1937, we serve students of all ages through a wide array of offerings. With more than 180 programs, we put you first.
- Be part of a university with over 75 years of higher education experience.
- Attend an accredited university.
- Experience learning that is both customized and flexible.
- Get personalized attention. Last year, the average class size was 22 for undergraduate courses and 17 for graduate-level courses, allowing faculty members to work individually with each student.
From a recent alumni survey, we learned that:
- 88 percent of respondents believe their educational program met their expectations.
- 85 percent would recommend Kaplan University to others.
- 86 percent reported that their education was relevant to their career goals.
Please see our website for additional information about institutional and programmatic accreditation.
Average class size for the 2013–2014 academic year; The Year in Review: 2013–2014, Kaplan University Academic Report, winter 2015.
Nearly 13 percent of recent graduates completed the 2013–2014 Kaplan University Alumni Survey.
Students will be notified of a scholarship award upon receipt and verification of all official application materials. The scholarship cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other Kaplan University discount (including tuition rates for members of the military and veterans), voucher, grant, or scholarship. Scholarships may be combined with financial aid and outside scholarships not funded by Kaplan University. Scholarships granted shall be honored in their entirety according to the guidelines specified herein. Scholarships are limited to one per student. Please see the specific requirements noted above.
Kaplan University reserves the right to amend scholarship policies or awards, or to discontinue granting scholarships to additional students at any time.* Available only to first-time enrollees in undergraduate degree programs. Savings based on length of study, which varies by program and amount of transfer credits, if any, awarded. Scholarship applied at the end of each term, up to a maximum of 17 terms for bachelor's degree programs and 9 terms for associate’s degrees. Amount stated based on receiving the maximum scholarship per term ($500) for 17 terms. Students studying toward associate’s degrees or who receive transfer credit typically study for significantly fewer than 17 terms and do not qualify for maximum savings. Eligibility rules and other terms apply; consult an Admissions Advisor. Scholarships subject to change and/or discontinuation. Cannot be combined with other Kaplan University scholarships, discounts, or grants.